Training Session – PFOS/PFOA Reduction Using GAC & IXBy: Denise Urbans
Join us for our 2020 training session being held February 27th.
- 2 Sessions – AM & PM
- Reduction of PFOS/PFOA using Calgon Activated Carbon
- Reduction of PFOS/PFOA using Purolite Ion Exchange Resin
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- 1001 E Baltimore Ave, Media, PA 19063 (behind Olive Garden)
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Provided
- $25.00 per person, must be paid in advance
- Space is limited to 30 participants.
- WQA Seat Time
Trust the Frog