Filter Ag Plus® Overview
- Urbans Aqua stocks Filter Ag Plus® for quick shipment.
- Filter media types are various and often specific to applications.
- Urbans Aqua works closely with manufacturers of media to understand media limitations and practical application.
- When introducing new products, we connect the manufacturer to dealers across to country to measure the perceived results against actual.
Filter Ag Plus® is clinoptilolite, an environmentally friendly, all-natural media. When used in deep bed filtration Filter Ag Plus® can reduce suspended solids down to 5 microns or less.
- Filter-Ag® systems have a smaller footprint and require less water.
- Shipping cost is lower than comparable, high density products.
- Deep bed filtration results in superior water quality and reduces load on downstream equipment
- Replacement of media with Filter Ag Plus® in existing applications may increase filter capacity
- Filter Ag Plus® -Single media can be used to replace multimedia filter designs.
- Filter-Ag Plus® systems have a smaller footprint, use less water and cost less to ship.
- Bed Depth 24-48” (36” is optimal)
- Max Temperature: 140° F
- Freeboard: 50%
- Service flow rate: 12-20 gpm per ft2
- Backwash rate: 14-18 gpm per ft2
- Backwash bed expansion: 30-40%
- Saturate before backwashing
- Gravel support bed required
- Influent water quality and effluent requirements may affect operating parameters.
- Color: White to off-white
- Mesh Size: 14×30
- Effective Size: 0.55 mm
- pH: wide range
- Bulk Density: 50 lbs./ft3
- UC: 1.8