Pro Neutra 7 is an acid water neutralizer that prevents corrosion of piping, pressure tanks, water heaters and fixtures. It is a proprietary alkaline compound which neutralizes low pH water. Using Neutra 7 rather than plain soda ash minimizes injection point bicarbonate fouling. If you experience injection point clogging and are using Neutra 5 switch to Neutra 7.
Benefits to the User:
- Keeps injection point clean of build-up.
- Compatible with all major brands of chemical feed pumps
- Neutralizes acid water with a pH of less than 7.0
- Eliminates staining of plumbing fixtures and clothing
- NSF Certified Standard 60
Acid Water Neutralization: The feed rate depends on the acidity of water. Proper dosage is reached when the pH of the treated water is between 7.0 and 8.0. Follow the procedure for injecting soda ash into as recommended by the chemical feed pump manufacturer or supplier.
Tannin Water Softener Cleaning: Mix 1 cup with 1 quart of water and pour into salt storage tank on a weekly basis.
*Note: Not for use before membrane or iron filter system.
- Pro Neutra 7 is a white granular powder.
- Store in a cool, dry area, away from acids and lime.
- When dissolving in water, add water slowly and cautiously while stirring as solution can
sometimes get hot.
- Read relevant SDS before handling product.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
Available in 7 (SP47N), 25 (SP25N) and 40 (SP40N) lb sizes.
Please contact us to order this product or find out more information.