Urbans Aqua stocks WQA Gold Seal certified chemical free Ultrafilters for quick shipment to our dealers.
Ultrafiltration (UF) is a variety of membrane filtration in which forces like pressure or concentration gradients lead to a separation through a semipermeable membrane. (Wikipedia) It is used to separate out suspended matter, bacteria, viruses, cysts and tannins from water.
Urbans Aqua is an authorized distributor of Master Water Conditioning’s UltraPro with proprietary UF technology. This system achieves a 6-Log (99.9999%) reduction of bacteria and a 4 log cyst reduction.
Aids in the reduction of:
- Natural Organic Matter
- Organic Iron
- Iron complexes
- Microbiological Impurities
- Flow rate – up to 10.5 gpm with a wide range of flow rates available
- Backwash to clean once per day for 5 minutes
- Full automatic and adjustable cleaning cycles
- Environmentally friendly
- Low waste-water discharge of 1-2% during clean cycle
- Chemical free operation
- Modular design
- Membrane filters are certified to NSF/ANSI 53 and 61.
- Filters to a rate of 0.2 micron absolute.
- No chemicals
- Suitable as a component in a multi-bar system or as a microbial toolbox item.
- Minimized risk of clogging for outside/in flow; membrane surface can be easily cleaned with water.
- Water is treated even when the power goes out.
- Uses existing water pressure to operate.
- No additional pump or motor needed.