WQA Crisis Response Blog – Hurricane FlorenceBy: Denise Urbans
WQA’s Crisis Response Blog – Tips and helpful resources for those affected by Hurricane Florence.
Attention All Water Treatment Dealers:
- It’s hurricane season here on the east coast. If you have a Facebook page or Twitter account consider linking to the WQA Crisis Response Blog.
- Water Quality Association established this crisis blog in response to Hurricane Harvey.
- Recent Posts
- Video:5 Things About Water After A Flood
- Post: 5 Things To Know After A Hurricane
- Post: What You Should Know About Boil Water Alerts
- Post: Checking Your Water Treatment Equipment (after a flood)
Join Water Quality Association
If you aren’t a member of Water Quality Association Urbans Aqua encourages you to join now.
Urbans Aqua is a stocking wholesaler of Residential & Commercial Water Treatment Equipment and supplies including Ion Exchange Resin; Calgon & Jacobi Activated Carbon; Filterag Plus; GreensandPlus; Pyrolox Advantage; KDF; Birm; Sand/Gravel; Clack, Fleck & AqMatic valves; Stenner Pumps & Parts.
We work exclusively with water treatment dealers.